mercoledì 14 novembre 2007

Great expectations

Su gentile richiesta e concessione di Diego Scilla.


Venerdì mattina, ore 7:00. Diego e Vedrana vivono pigramente la transizione dal sonno alla veglia, conversando distrattamente.

D (excited): Know what? I'm really happy that you're going to meet Davide.
V (a little less excited): Ahha.
D: I'm sure you'll like him. He's smart. And he will most definitely like you. I mean, you're smart as well.
V: Ahha.
D: I honestly think that we will have fun. We will go out, you know, visit some places, stuff.
V: Mmm.
D: Did you know? He will bring the Playstation. So we will play that football game, remember?
V: Ahha.
D: Great...
V: ...

D sospira.

V: Well... how do I exactly fit in this plan?
D: ...
V: Oh bože! I DON'T!!!

Nessuno si è ancora degnato di interloquire a proposito.